This Week in Conversation -10/07/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Social distancing - 204*
- Supreme Court - 188
- Public health - 187
- How managers can help employees handle loneliness and isolation
- Retailers are desperate to kick off holiday shopping early this year, and brands like Ulta, Kroger, and Guess are turning to a new shopping event to get consumers out to shop
- Machine learning - 169
- AI - 108
- Cloud computing - 103
- What Brain-Computer Interfaces Could Mean for the Future of Work
- How artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are changing DevOps
- Strategy - 68
- Sales - 58
- Campaigns - 54
- The 14 Most Exciting Digital Marketing Developments of 2020 (So Far)
- Marketing Just Became Invaluable: A New Revenue Marketing Model for a New World
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Insider intelligence - 30
- Economic impact analysis - 30
- What the workforce will look like in 2025 as it morphs due to pandemic
- 6 Best Practices for Using Open Source Software Safely
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.