This Week in Conversation - 10/13/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Real Estate - 162*
- Presidential election - 135
- Health care - 130
- Council Post: Three Reasons Vacation-Rental Owners Need To Factor Wellness Into Their Investment Decisions
- Living Their Best Life At Home: Senior-Focused Startups And VCs Reevaluate Elder Care
- Machine learning - 153
- Cloud computing - 93
- AI - 92
- Using Machine Learning to Calculate Unreported COVID-19 Cases
- Google expands BeyondCorp alliance to push zero trust security
- Strategy - 70
- Consumer behavior - 63
- Campaigns - 62
- Three Ways to Integrate Print and Digital Marketing
- Understand consumers: The link between neuroscience and marketing strategy - ClickZ
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Small business - 30
- Amazon prime day - 30
- Amex’s Business Class LIVE: Summit for Success goes virtual to provide free educational sessions for business owners
- Amazon Prime Day kicks off. Four reasons the online retail trade can keep climbing
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.