This Week in Conversation - 9/09/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Real Estate - 131 hits*
- Online sales - 121 hits
- Public health - 113 hits
- 5 Emerging Technologies Explained by Gartner Experts
- Lululemon quarterly sales top expectations, CEO 'cautiously optimistic' for rest of 2020
- Machine Learning - 116 hits
- Cloud Computing - 87 hits
- Facial Recognition - 74 hits
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Right Investment For Your Business?
- Eight case studies on regulating biometric technology show us a path forward
- Campaigns - 101 hits
- Strategy - 49 hits
- Email marketing - 48 hits
- This is how you can optimize your marketing campaigns with AI
- How You Should be Using Your Website Sidebar Space - business.com
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Mental health - 37 hits
- Video chat -28 hits
- 3 Strategies to Help You Create a Meaningful Work-Life Balance in the Midst of Covid-19 Chaos
- Digital finance trends: Consumers seek more personalisation - Netimperative
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*hits indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.