This Week in Conversation – 9/30/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Presidential election - 183*
- Real estate - 152
- Online sales - 134
- Here is Oppenheimer's take on 4 possible US election outcomes and how the stock market might react | Markets Insider
- The 5 most searched product categories during the pandemic
- Machine learning - 226
- Cloud computing - 103
- Supply chain - 92
- 2 Megatrends Dominate the Gartner Hype Cycle for Artificial Intelligence, 2020
- Cloud adoption: Relying on cloud computing can accelerate the digital transformation in government
- Strategies - 90
- Campaigns - 59
- Lead generation - 58
- Top Email Marketers Best Practices to Drive Real Results
- LinkedIn adds new categories to its Marketing Partner Program
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Amy Cohen Barrett - 52
- Market growth - 45
- In the First Presidential Debate, Small Businesses Have One Agenda Item: Show Me the Money
- Sales Leaders: Four Ways To Set an Achievable Number For 2021
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.