This Week in Conversation - 10/21/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Wall Street - 266*
- Real Estate - 175
- Supreme Court - 151
- 'Stronger than ever': Here's what 4 Wall Street banks expect from Netflix's 3rd-quarter earnings report | Markets Insider
- Council Post: Five Keys To Transforming Real Estate In Favor Of The Customer
- Machine learning - 229
- Cloud computing - 117
- AI - 117
- Google Photos revives its prints subscription service, expands same-day print options – TechCrunch
- Top cloud trends for 2021: Forrester predicts spike in cloud-native tech, public cloud, and more
- Digital marketing - 70
- Consumer behavior - 63
- Marketing tech - 62
- Martech Interview with Director of Commerce Marketing, Mailchimp – Deana Thornton
- Why CRM and automation platforms go hand in hand - ClickZ
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- SEO - 30
- Supply chain - 30
- How to Use Google Analytics - business.com
- Alibaba to Offer Supply Chain, Digital Training for Small and Mid-sized U.S. Businesses
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.