This Week in Conversation - 10/28/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Election day - 283*
- Real Estate - 157
- Supreme Court - 153
- Social Media During the Election: Make Sure Your Business is Seen
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures tick higher after Dow's worst drop in nearly two months
- Machine learning - 237
- Cloud computing - 120
- Digital transformation - 114
- 5 edge computing predictions for 2021
- Augmented Analytics Evolves to Make AI, BI Easier in 2021 - InformationWeek
- Strategies - 78
- Campaigns - 76
- Consumer behavior - 68
- 6 Tricks To Implement That Will Give Your Business Treats This Halloween
- How private brands can help save grocery retailing
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Financial services - 30
- Wall street - 27
- A time of resiliency, change and innovation: How cloud-focused business strategies are driving transformation across industries - The Official Microsoft Blog
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Eli Lilly, Caterpillar, Chegg, Harley-Davidson and more
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.