This Week in Conversation - 11/04/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Election day - 394*
- Real Estate - 167
- Public health - 151
- The 2020 election catastrophe that wasn't
- China's Zillow alternative goes open source to scale a 10 billion node graph database
- Machine learning - 184
- Cloud computing - 113
- Supply chain - 84
- Researchers develop AI that solves a matrix-based visual cognitive test
- Lessons from tearing down the iPhone 12
- Consumer behavior - 62
- Strategies - 60
- Campaigns - 58
- Bed Bath & Beyond's chief brand officer on how data-driven marketing helps it thrive
- 7 Reasons why social media tools are important for your marketing campaign
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 72 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Health care - 63
- Online sales - 59
- Holiday Newsletter Tips - business.com
- 5 soft skills and leadership strategies that are key for managing remote workers
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.