This Week in Conversation - 11/11/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Wall street - 152*
- Real Estate - 148
- Health care - 142
- Machine learning - 184
- Cloud computing - 113
- Supply chain - 84
- LinkedIn open-sources Dagli, a machine learning library for Java
- ‘Shippageddon’ and the Challenge of Holiday Season 2020 - Power of the Profession
- Digital marketing - 62
- Strategies - 60
- Campaigns - 58
- Internet Marketing Expert Matt Diggity Claims That SEO is Helping Businesses Rise Out of Crisis Mode
- Five key user acquisition strategies - ClickZ
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 72 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- President-elect Joe Biden - 63
- Public health - 59
- Holiday Newsletter Tips - business.com
- 5 soft skills and leadership strategies that are key for managing remote workers
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.