This Week in Conversation – 12/3/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard’s new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let’s dive in to this weeks’ top Conversation Trends:
- Small business Saturday
- Online sales
- Holiday season
- Adobe Data – Small Business Sees 304% Increase in Post-Thanksgiving Ecommerce Sales – Small Business Trends
- Mark Cuban on how the country will change post-pandemic: ‘America 2.0’ will look ‘different’
- Machine learning
- Supply chain
- Amazon introduces voice biometrics for call centers, edge computer vision
- Building a great digital business
- Online shopping
- Small business owners
- Consumer behavior
- Seven UX ideas to improve your ecommerce sales – ClickZ
- How marketers can reach Gen Z this holiday season
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren’t quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 72 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Remote work
- Customer service
- How the pandemic is forcing managers to work harder
- COVID-19 Redefines Entrepreneurial Success – SmallBizDaily
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!