This Week in Conversation - 11/25/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Online sales
- Health care
- Real estate
- Investors try to gauge if retail's stay-at-home trends will stick as Covid vaccine is in sight
- Remote-Work Policies Still in Development: Survey - CFO
- Machine learning
- Supply chain
- Artificial Intelligence May Offer Insight into Parkinson’s Disease
- Consumers stocking up on at-home technology, boosting Best Buy quarterly revenue 33%
- Digital marketing
- Marketing tech
- Customer service
- 3 mistakes CMOs are making with COVID-era budgets
- Clear Ads Brings Powerful Advertising Opportunities to Businesses
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 72 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Small business owners
- Online shopping
- eBay giving $500G in grants to small business owners
- Retail trade group says holiday sales could increase as much as 5.2% this year despite the pandemic thanks to a boom in online shopping
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!