This Week in Conversation - 9/02/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Republican national convention - 201 hits*
- Online sales - 168 hits
- Public health - 166
- Stocks are poised to see a correction of up to 10% that zaps euphoria from market, SkyBridge Capital co-CIO says
- Exclusive: Online Retailer Boxed Explores $1 Billion Sale-Sources
- Machine learning - 225 hits
- Cloud computing - 119 hits
- Artificial intelligence - 96 hits
- How Can Security Keep Up with Multicloud Environments?
- Myths And Realities In The Quest For Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing strategies - 76 hits
- Marketing campaigns - 64 hits
- Content marketing - 58 hits
- The 10 Best Marketing Strategies to Reach College Students
- How the Sales Process Has Drastically Evolved to Fit the Future
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Mental health - 91 hits
- Health care -90 hits
- white house - 88 hits
- Healthcare execs say telehealth is their No. 1 pandemic tech problem
- New Technologies Are Ushering in the Biggest Revolution in Senior Care in Over a Century - Worth
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*hits indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.