This Week in Conversation - 8/26/20
Trendsday has a new look. Instead of looking at sales trends, we're looking at the actual conversation trends happening in major industries each week.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Online sales - 163 hits
- Small business owners - 158 hits
- Real Estate - 157
- Stocks Fluctuate Amid Optimism Over U.S.-China Trade Relations
- Nike is expected to cut ties with Zappos, Belk, Dillards and five other retailers as the footwear giant doubles down on digital
- Machine learning - 195 hits
- Cloud computing - 108 hits
- Remote work - 86 hits
- Socure raises $30 million to combat payments fraud with AI
- Post-Crisis Digital Trends That Will Reshape Your Business in 2020
- Marketing strategies - 94 hits
- Marketing campaigns - 70 hits
- Lead generation - 53 hits
- As Fall TV Premieres Are Scrambled by COVID, Network Marketers Adjust Their Strategies
- What to Cut, What to Keep as Bank Marketing Budgets Get Squeezed
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Republican national convention - 155 hits
- Health care - 129 hits
- Financial services - 65 hits
- 5 key moments from the RNC's first night
- The New Bank Robbers – Ransomware’s Rise in Financial Services - Banking Exchange
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*hits indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.