This Week in Conversation - 9/16/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Real estate - 161 hits*
- Small business owners - 144 hits
- Online sales - 140 hits
- Common Startup Expenses Any New Business Owner Should be Aware of
- The Shortlist: Supply-chain woes jangle CEO nerves, but enough to fix the weak links?
- Machine learning - 245 hits
- Cloud computing - 121 hits
- Digital transformation - 102 hits
- Apple unveils its super fast five nanometer A14 chip, shipping in the new iPad Air next month – TechCrunch
- Scaling agility: A new operating model for insurers
- Campaigns - 71 hits
- Strategy - 66 hits
- Lead generation - 65 hits
- Do You Know What Your Competitors Are Doing? Create a Competitor Analysis in 5 Easy Steps | AllBusiness.com
- 2020 guide to helping sales and marketing work effectively together
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Remote work - 31 hits
- Public health -29 hits
- Equipping Any Business for the Future of Work - SmallBizDaily
- Gartner Survey Finds the Evolving Threat Landscape is Top Priority for Security and Risk Management Leaders
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*hits indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.