This Week in Conversation - 9/23/20
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Social distancing - 182*
- Public health - 153
- Real estate - 152
- Forbes Announces First-Ever Small Business Summit, Presented By Square
- Amazon Launches Luxury Stores To Save Luxury Retail Sales
- Machine learning - 229
- Cloud computing - 132
- National security - 118
- Machine Learning Could Speed Healing Process for Tissue Injuries
- Scaling agility: A new operating model for insurers
- Strategy - 86
- Campaigns - 72
- Content marketing - 65
- Top Email Marketers Best Practices to Drive Real Results
- 2020 guide to helping sales and marketing work effectively together
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg - 36
- Supreme court - 31
- Top Republicans appear to give Trump just enough support to confirm a replacement for Justice Ginsburg
- I worked as a law clerk for Ruth Bader Ginsburg before she was on the Supreme Court. Here's how she fought against gender discrimination for both men and women.
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.