Trendsday: This Week in Conversation
Trendsday has a new look. Instead of looking at sales trends, we're looking at the actual conversation trends happening in major industries each week.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Real estate - 174 hits*
- Online sales - 158 hits
- Small business owners - 144 hits
- Home Depot sees a record-breaking sales spike as home improvement remains the obsession of consumers stuck at home
- Bailing Out Businesses And Maintaining Compliance: Can We Do Both?
- Machine learning - 207 hits
- Cloud computing - 123 hits
- Supply chain - 117 hits
- Why Mozilla's layoffs and Google deal made me rethink my browser of choice
- Decrypted: The block clock tick-tocks on TikTok
- Email marketing - 56 hits
- Content marketing - 53 hits
- Brand awareness - 49 hits
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 24 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Democratic national convention - 149 hits
- Mental health - 117 hits
- The White House - 105 hits
- Research: CTV advertising essential to reach persuadable voters
- Large U.S. employers focusing on virtual care, mental health services in 2021
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*hits indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.