This Week in Conversation - 11/18/2020
Every week, Soundboard gives you the latest and greatest trends from a few major industries.
How do we know what conversations are trending online? Soundboard's new AI feature Conversation Trends is how!
Conversation Trends tracks key phrases across thousands of articles to deliver the top trending words for each industry. Understanding the trends means understanding the industry, and the consumers that comprise it.
So let's dive in to this weeks' top Conversation Trends:
- Public health
- Supply chain
- Real Estate
- This is what the office will look like in 2022
- Tesla is getting added to the S&P 500, shares surge on the news
- Machine learning
- Digital Transformation
- AI decision automation: Where it works, and where it doesn't
- Cato Networks raises $130 million as demand for remote workforce security soars
- Digital marketing
- Customer service
- 4 Reasons Live-Streaming Video Will Improve Your Business' Brand Awareness
- Five marketing and sales skills every affiliate manager should nurture
On the Rise
On the rise Conversation Trends are phrases that aren't quite massive trends yet, but that have been mentioned a lot within the last 72 hours, and could go on to become trends. This is one way Soundboard keeps you ahead of the conversation!
- Health care
- Financial services
- Gartner Announces Winners of the 2020 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award EMEA
- Amazon starts selling prescription drugs, with two-day delivery for Prime members
Want to see Conversation Trends more in-depth? Sign up for a Soundboard Pro Plan today and get access to trend data, interactive graphs that vary by industry and date range, and relevant articles to go with it all!
*these numbers indicate the amount of times articles mentioned the trend throughout the week.